Sweet Greetings Gift Shops offers the community of Sault Ste. Marie the opportunity to shop a wide-selection of unique products for special occasions, home décor and gift giving ideas. Sweet Greetings provides the customers the option to purchase modern, fresh giftware by providing the community with the “out of town” shopping experience they crave. With new items in stock every week, Sweet Greetings looks to cater to the customer by building exception relationships.
By offering a complete shopping experience, we inspire, and enable people to create their own house into a home. Sweet Greetings is now located inside local I.D.A. Drug Marts to create a unique and positive shopping experience for all customers.
Are you passionate about home décor and design? Are you looking for a dynamic and creative work environment? Do not miss this opportunity!
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
The Assistant Store Manager will work alongside the Store Manager to maximize the sales and profitability of the store and ensure an exceptional customer service experience. The ideal candidate will have the required experience to effectively lead and motivate a team of associates, drive sales and purchase and manage inventory. The Assistant Store Manager will be accountable to the Store Manager for ensuring that the store team understand and adheres to all brand, performance and visual standards. The Assistant Store manager will assume responsibility for all three Sweet Greetings store operations in the Store Manager absence. Position will have opportunity for growth with full time management position.
As a retail professional, you will have the ability to respond positively and proactively to the varying needs of the business and have a keen sense of style and trends in home fashion.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience in a retail selling environment.
- Business acumen and solid understanding of retail math.
- Proven people development skills and ability to access talent.
- Proven track record in sales, customer satisfaction, operations and visual merchandising.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to coach, train and motivate.
- Highly goal-oriented with a result-driven attitude.
- Has a strong desire to help the customer and exhibits a positive attitude and genuine, enthusiasm toward the job, company and team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can balance multiple customers, tasks and duties.
- Able to work a variety of shifts; days, evenings and weekends.
- Passion for home decor and fashion trends.
- Full-time, minimum of 40 hours per week, must be available day, evening and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)
If you are interested in a position on our team, we would like to meet you! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those pre-selected will be contacted.
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”true” description=”true”]